The Kanex iAdapt VGA converts a Mini DisplayPort signal into a VGA signal so you can connect your device into a VGA enabled display. VGA is a widely used video connector used in many displays and hardware and the iAdapt VGA will allow your Mac to use the vast array of devices that utilize VGA.
- Fit For Thunderbolt Port
- So, if you're using an existing machine with Mini DisplayPort or looking to upgrade to the new MacBook Pro, we have you covered. This adapter is fully compatible with the Thunderbolt port.
- Add a second monitor or mirror your display to increase productivity. More workspace means more multi tasking for increased efficiency.
- Many projectors and displays still utilize the VGA interface. Be prepared with the iAdapt VGA. Display your presentations on any VGA equipped display. Simply Plug and Play.
- Connect this Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter so you can view your content on HDTVs, monitors, and projectors. Greatly expand your viewing options with the iAdapt VGA.
- Input: Mini DisplayPort
- Output: VGA
- Supports Mini DisplayPort compliant receiver offering 5.4 Gbps bandwidth over 2 lanes
- Maximum Resolution of 1920 x 1200@60Hz
- Integrated triple 10-bit, 162 MHz video DAC for analog VGA signal output
- Power: Mini DisplayPort
- Dimensions: 2 inches (L) x 1.4 inches (W) x 0.8 inches (H)
- Cable Length: 4.75 inches
- MacBook - (October 14, 2008 and later)
- MacBook Pro - (Oct 14, 2008 and later)
- iMac Pro - (October 20, 2009 and later)
- Mac Mini - (October 20, 2009 and later)
- Mac Pro (March 3, 2009 and later)
- Macbook Air (October 14, 2009 and later).