Incredible speeds for capturing high-quality videos.
Kingston's microSDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 (Ultra High-Speed Bus, Speed Class 3) Flash card features impressive speeds that allow users to capture cinema-quality full HD (1080p), ultra HD (2160p), 3D and 4K2K videos. It's a perfect match for high-performance, small form factor devices such as smartphones and portable camcorders.
With speeds of 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write, it makes editing and uploading files faster, especially when used with Kingston's USB 3.0 card readers, including MobileLite G4 and Media Reader. Higher sustained write speeds ensure video integrity by reducing stutter and allow photographers to shoot in continuous burst mode.
Its small size is the standard expandable storage option for many tablets, smartphones and action cameras on the market today. The card can double as a full-size SDHC/SDXC card with the included adapter.
This versatile card is waterproof,1 shock and vibration proof,2 x-ray proof3 and temperature proof.4 Photographers can feel secure using the card for action photography and in harsh or unstable conditions. The microSDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 Flash card is covered by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
- Fast/Performance - UHS-I Speed Class 3 - up to 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write for continuous shooting, video recording and fast file transfer
- Resistant - waterproof,1 shock proof,2 X-ray proof3 and temperature proof4 to perform even in harsh environments
- Compliant - with the SD Association specifications
- Compatible - with microSDHC & microSDXC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled devices/readers; microSDXC cards are not compatible with microSDHC-enabled devices/readers
- Guaranteed lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities5: 16GB*
- Performance6: 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write, UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)
- microSDHC/SDXC card dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- Operating temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage: 3.3V
* Some capacity not availabale for data storage.
1. IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continual water submersion for up to 30 min and a depth of up to 1m.
2. Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method.
3. ISO 7816-1 certified for protection against 0.1 Gy of X-ray radiation to both sides of card.
4. Withstands temperature range from -25 °C to 85 °C
5. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
6. Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.
7. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution Licence. Kingston Flash Cards are designed and tested for compatibility with consumer-grade market products. It is recommended that you contact Kingston directly for any OEM opportunities or special use applications that go beyond the standard daily consumer usage. For more information on intended use, please refer to the Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your purchase please look at our terms and conditions which sets out how you to make a return under warranty.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full terms and conditions
Kingston 16GB microSDHC UHS-I U3 90R/80W without Adapter
Checking Stock Status
At a glance
- microSDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 90R/80W
- Impressive U3 speeds for fast action photos or 4K video recording
- Up to 64GB capacity to store thousands of photos and hours of videos
- Durable; ideal for use in extreme conditions
- Lifetime warranty7, free technical support