At a Glance
- Performance - UHS-I speeds - 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write for faster file transfer. Continuous shooting and video recording.
- Versatile - Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device
- Flexible - when combined with the SD adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC/SDXC card
- Compatible - with microSDHC & microSDXC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled devices/readers; microSDXC cards are not compatible with microSDHC-enabled devices/readers
- File format - FAT32 (microSDHC 16GB-32GB),exFAT (microSDXC 64GB)
- Guaranteed - lifetime warranty, free technical support
Kingston's SDCA10 Class 10 UHS-I (Ultra High-Speed Bus, Speed Class 1) microSDHC/SDXC card delivers 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write speeds; it reads up to 9x faster and writes up to 4.5x faster than standard Class 10 microSDHC/ SDXC cards. UHS-I U1 technology lets users shoot full HD video, 3D video and real-time broadcasts without interruption and capture images continuously on their phones. Higher sustained write speeds ensure video integrity by reducing stutter and faster transfers free up user's time, especially when using Kingston USB 3.0 card readers.
In 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, SDCA10 Class 10 UHS-I lets users record more video without changing cards. Up to 80 minutes of 48 Mbps video, up to 28 compressed MP4 videos or up to 8,302 MP3 files can be stored on a 32GB card so it's easy to take movie collections and music libraries wherever you go.
Smartphone, tablet and small-format camera users will benefit from the enhanced transfer speeds and performance gains offered by the SDCA10 Class 10 UHS-I card, which is compatible with microSDHC/SDXC host devices and not compatible with standard microSD-enabled devices and readers. Maximize your card's performance by pairing it with a UHS-I supported reader such as Kingston's MobileLite G3 or USB 3.0 Media Reader. It's backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
- Capacity: 32GB*
- Performance: 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write,UHS-I Speed Class 1 (U1)
- microSDHC/SDXC Card Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C >Voltage 3.3V
*Some capacity not available for data storage.
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your purchase please look at our terms and conditions which sets out how you to make a return under warranty.
Manufacturers Warranty: Lifetime limited hardware warranty (return to manufacturer)
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full terms and conditions
Kingston 32GB Micro SDHC Class 10