Handy portable storage in a stylish swivel design.
At a glance:
- Compact size
- Capless swivel design
- One of Kingston's all time best-sellers
- Available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities
Kingston's DataTraveler® 101 Generation 2 (G2) is a convenient storage companion that lets you take all of your data to your home, office, school and anywhere you travel. Sleek, practical and attractively designed, the affordable DataTraveler 101 G2 serves the needs of the budget-conscious user as well as those looking for significant storage capacity in a lightweight, compact drive. It features a capless, swivel design for added functionality and ease of use and is available in multiple colours by capacity. Ideal for anyone on the go, DataTraveler 101 G2 is also a great promotional item for businesses; your company logo can appear on it to increase your brand recognition1. DataTraveler 101 G2 is backed by legendary Kingston® reliability plus a five-year warranty.
- 16GB Capacity
- Handy - compact size, swivel design
- Guaranteed - five-year warranty, free technical support
- Fashionable - available in multiple colours: 8GB-Red, 16GB-Black, 32GB-Purple, 64GB-Green, 128GB-White
- Supports Windows® 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista® & Mac
- 16GB Capacity
- Capacities Available(1): 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Dimensions: 57.18mm x 17.28mm x 10.00mm Operating
- Temperatures: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperatures: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
- Convenient: pocket-sized for easy transportability
- Simple: just plug into a USB port
- Handy: capless design; no cap to lose
- Guaranteed: Five year warranty with free technical support
- Customizable(3): Co-Logo program Available
- Fashionable: available in multiple colors
- Compatible with: Windows® 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Mac OS X v.10.6.x+, Linux v.2.6.x+
- PLEASE NOTE: Further information may be found in the attached downloadable datasheet where available. Please study this document to ensure that the product will meet your needs
Kingston small print:
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's website http://www.kingston.com
- Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
- Minimum quantity required. Performed at the factory.
- Internet service required for some features and apps.
- First free drive letters after physical devices such as system partition, optical drives, etc.
- IPX8-certified for protection against continual water submersion for up to 1 hour and a depth of 1 metre. Shock-resistant based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method.
- In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your purchase please look at our terms and conditions which sets out how you to make a return under warranty.
- Manufacturers Warranty: Five-year limited warranty
- Kingston support can be found here: http://www.kingston.com/en/support/technical/products?model=DT101G2