Easy-to-use personal data protection.
At a glance:
- Easy to use
- Hardware encryption
- Superior password protection
- Customisable with your logo and/or digital files
- Available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities
Put a lock on your personal data with Kingston’s DataTraveler® Locker+ G3. It secures receipts, bank statements and other sensitive documents with hardware encryption and password protection for a double layer of data security. The drive locks down and reformats after 10 failed login attempts, so users can rest assured that their data is safe even if the drive is lost or stolen.
Its USB 3.0 interface delivers fast speeds that are approximately eight times the speed of the previous generation, to secure files faster.
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is easy for anyone to setup and easy to use, with no application installation required; all the software and security needed is built in. It works on both Windows systems and Macs so users can access files from multiple systems, without installing a program on every computer used.
It features a durable metal casing to protect the drive from drops, bumps and knocks plus its built-in key loop makes it convenient to take your data anywhere. The cap fits on the back of the drive so it won’t get lost. DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is covered by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
- 32GB Capacity
- Hardware encryption - the best in personal security to keep your data safe
- Superior password protection - user sets a password to prevent unauthorised access
- Easy to use - no application installation required
- Versatile - works interchangeably between Mac OS X and Windows systems
- Secure - drive locks down and reformats after 10 invalid login attempts
- Stylish - durable metal casing with built-in key loop
- Co-logo programme available(1) - customise DataTraveler Locker+ G3 by adding your logo and/or digital files and instantly increase your organisation’s brand recognition. The Customisation Programme offers unique packaging, custom profiles, colour adjustments, content loading and more, all with easy and convenient ordering
- 32GB Capacity
- Capacities Available(2): 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Speed(3) USB 3.0 speed: 8GB – 80MB/s read, 10MB/s write | 16GB – 135MB/s read, 20MB/s write 32GB–64GB – 135MB/s read, 40MB/s write
- Speed (3) USB 2.0 speed: 8GB – 30MB/s read, 10MB/s write 16GB–64GB – 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- Dimensions: 60.56mm x 18.6 mm x 9.75 mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperatures: -20°C to 85°C
- Minimum system requirements – USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible – Two (2) free consecutive drive letters required for use(4)
- Guaranteed: Five year warranty with free technical support
- Compatible with: Windows® 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Mac OS v.10.6.x – 10.9.x
- PLEASE NOTE: Further information may be found in the attached downloadable datasheet where available. Please study this document to ensure that the product will meet your needs
Kingston small print:
- Minimum quantity required. Performed at the factory.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
- Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
- First free drive letters after physical devices such as system partition, optical drives etc.
- In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your purchase please look at our terms and conditions which sets out how you to make a return under warranty.
- Manufacturers Warranty: Five-year limited warranty
- Kingston support can be found here: http://www.kingston.com/en/support/technical/products?model=DTLPG3
Kingston 32GB DataTraveler Locker+ G3 USB 3.0 with Automatic Data Security